Changes in diet are essential for people who suffer from any form of
food intolerance.The adjustments that have to be made for a diet free of sensitive food can
sometimes seem difficult and unwelcoming. However, these small adjustments would bring great
relief to your body and could reduce your chance of developing undesirable and life
threatening ailments in the future.
There are many other advantages to make this life changing
- You feel well which mean you will be able to enjoy your life and do the
things you want.
- You will achieve or be able to maintain a healthy weight without
going through any weight loss program.
- Your complexion will look brighter and clearer, you will have a healthy
- Clarity in thoughts, you can concentrate on your strength instead on your
- You can travel anyway without suffering from your food intolerance like
diarrhoea, migraine and joint pains.
- You discover new cuisines and new way to cooking.
some simple food intolerance tips that can help you make the changes
- Find pleasure reading food labels, you will uncover many types of food
ingredients and learned to identify the good and bad ingredients.
- Expand your selection of foods.
- You will find many new dishes that are delicious, nutritious and suitable for
- There many alternatives to wheat and milk which can be used to create food
you are familiar with such as bread, cakes and cheese.
- Free from food like bread, cakes, biscuits, pasta are readily available in
supermarkets and health shops.
- Uncover your creativity in cooking. You could soon improvise and create your
- You will not be deprived of any nutrients and vitamins
as they can be found in other food group such as vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, seeds and
Finally, remember food intolerance need not be a
lifelong health condition. Sometimes, certain sensitive food can be reintroduced into the diet after a
period of time of abstinence.
Maintain a Balanced Diet
While following a diet free from of food you are
intolerance to, it is important to ensure that your body received the desired vitamins and minerals